Our organic beard oil, beard brush, and beard comb kit is a great way to take care of your beard and facial hair!
A wooden beard brush can offer several health benefits for your facial hair. One great advantage is that overtime a wooden brush absorbs the oils from beard care products such as beard oil and beard balm. This helps the wood glide right through your whiskers. They also distribute beard oils more evenly. This helps to coat your beard hair from shaft all the way to tip, something a plastic brush can’t do as effectively. The all-round coating helps with maintaining hair health and growth. And wooden beauty tools are also anti-static!
Plastic beard brushes won’t absorb the natural oils common in beard products or your beard. When you use an untreated wooden brush, over time, it absorbs the oil to give your beard a rustic, natural, chemical-free coating. As the brush is moved across the beard, it also transfers the healthy sebum and natural oils from the roots of the hair to the shafts, individually coating each strand. This supplies these essential nutrients to every part of the hair strand, thus boosting the blood flow to your skin.
The search for the right natural and organic beard oil is no more! Grow a fuller and more voluminous beard without any additives and preservatives. Control beard itch, promote beard growth and effectively prevent splitting of beard and promote beard growth!
Our beard oil comes with all the necessary natural ingredients needed to promote a healthy beard. The ingredients include:
– Tea Tree Oil: Helps prevents and remove beard dandruff as well as preventing beard dryness
– Apricot Oil: Protects beard against harmful sun rays and adds texture
– Jojoba Oil: Helps balance beard dryness, removes beard itch and adds moisture to beard
– Almond Oil: Reduces beard inflammation, promotes beard growth and eliminates dandruff
– Aloe Vera: Adds smooth beard texture and reduces beard inflammation
Beard oil is used to cleanse, nourish, and moisturize your beard, keeping it healthy and strong. The oil also keeps your skin free from flaking and itchiness and flaking-hence why it makes an important part of your grooming.
As a guide, here’s how you should ideally use beard oil based on beard length:
• Stubble: 1-2 drops
• 1-2 inches long beard: 2-4 drops
• 3-6 inches long beard: 4-6 drops
• Over 6 inches beard: 7+ drops (this ensures all strands get coated and roots penetrated)
Made with premium stainless-steel, our beard comb is meant to last the test of time. Do you have tangled facial hair? What about loose beard hairs? Now you can have evenly spread facial hair without it looking frizzy. Spread your beard oil evenly to bring out that shine and luster. Give your beard the look it deserves. Presented in a nice sachet bag, our beard comb comes ready in a nice traveling pouch!
– Made of high-quality stainless steel
– Leaves your beard and mustache untangled
– Perfect for traveling and giving as a gift
– Anti-Static – won’t leave your beard frizzy or unkempt
– Gentle on your skin – wide-spaced toothed comb
– Great for all hair of all types; thick, thin, curly, long, or short